Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Wilmer, a Taylor Corporation company, is looking for a Product Marketing Specialist to join our team and manage our pressure seal and pegboard product lines. In this role, you will help develop, implement, market and manage assigned product lines/programs. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and self-directed, as well as someone who has demonstrated ability to work well with people and other departments. You must have the skills to analyze and resolve problems, plus have the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage assigned product programs including pricing, promotion, distribution, inventory and enhancements.
- Collect and assure that the necessary marketing information is available to analyze and evaluate market potentials, parameters and customer needs.
- Develop new product ideas and research applications that align with Wilmer business plan.
- Manage relationships with product suppliers together with pricing, promotion, distribution and inventory.
- Develop with the support of Marketing Communications sales support materials including collateral and website information.
- Product expert and support of 11-member Wilmer Sales Force and Wilmer Customer Service. Sales Support responsibility includes answering product questions, product training, assist with resolving customer and miscellaneous issues.
- Assist Product Marketing Manager and provide back-up when needed.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- Experience managing product lines and programs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, and other PC business tools
- Strong analytical and planning abilities ensuring attention to detail
- High energy, confidence and passion
- Ability to engage and influence
- Self-starter who can effectively work in a fast paced environment
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
We Would Also Prefer:
- Strong judgment/decision-making abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Someone with great project management skills
- Demonstrated quick-thinking, analytical, quantitative, and creative problem solving skills
- Analytical skill set to assess marketing data and prioritize opportunities
- Someone who is self-directed and has strong organizing/planning skills
- Someone who loves collaboration and team-building
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.