Licensed P/V Nurse
Location/Org : Brand
Location : City
Location : State/Province
Kindred Hospice, part of the Kindred at Home family of hospice, home health, palliative, and community care providers, focuses on clinical excellence with compassion and dignity. Our company culture centers around humility, servant leadership, empathy, and innovation while we serve as a leader in the home care industry. Our people and our patient care allow us to make a difference when life matters most. We are passionate about what we do because our care matters.
We’re looking for a Licensed Practical Vocational Nurse to join our team.
You will report to the Director of Operations but work under the direction of the Registered Nurse to provide direct skilled bedside nursing care. You will actively participate in the coordination of all aspects of the patient’s hospice care.
You’ll provide direct patient care services to hospice patients and supportive care to the patient’s family with a reasonable case load
- You’ll evaluate patient/family needs and assist in the preparation and execution of the plan of care for each patient
- You’ll report findings or changes in the patient’s condition to the Registered Nurse, interdisciplinary team and referring physician and document all reports
- Compassionate, kind and empathetic to your patients and their families
- Graduate of an approved school of Practical Nursing with a current nursing license to practice in the state of requested employment
- 1+ years of nursing experience in hospice, home health, or oncology preferred
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Health Insurance, 401k Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO
- Opportunity to Participate In a Fleet Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
- This is a safety-sensitive position
- Employee must meet minimum requirements to be eligible for benefits
- Where applicable, employee must meet state specific requirements
- We are proud to be an EEO employer
- We maintain a drug-free workplace