Work as part of a team to support the daily operations of Distribution and Logistyx (D&L) systems by collaborating with managers and users to support the day to day use of the D&L systems to meet business unit needs. The person will provide system expertise and have technical responsibility for the applications or programs supporting our supply chain with primary focus within Manhattan Warehouse Management (WM) system as well as connected applications (SAP, Logistyx and Minisoft). This person will support the users of these systems through training, issue analysis & resolution, improve processes, and enhance the functionality of the D&L systems.
Primary Job Duties:
- Under guidance, work as a member of IT team to apply knowledge of business operations to support the needs of the business unit.
- Provide input in the analysis, design, enhancement and implementation of business applications to support internal business functions.
- Analyze business processes, identify causes of problems and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Resolve less complex design problems.
- Follow established testing procedures to ensure applications are thoroughly tested.
- Monitor and report to management on application health, identify issues that may impede attainment of goals, recommend and implement corrective measures.
- Innovative solutions to improve business performance documented, developed, tested, and deployed
- Innovative application of information technology to business problems and opportunities, shared and scaled-up across organization where appropriate
Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in business systems and application support.
- Experience in a retail / wholesale business preferably within a fashion or consumer goods environment
- Experience in IT projects including business transformation projects ideally based on Manhattan Associates software (WMS)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work effectively individually as well as part of a team.
- Must be able to effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Understanding of Crocs core business processes
- Understanding of global retail and wholesale business, and markets in which Crocs operates
- Functional knowledge of Crocs IT solutions and services
- IT Solution experience in particular domains (Distribution and Logistics)
- Working understanding of one or more transaction processing technologies
- Working knowledge of the most commonly used business applications.
- Strong working knowledge in one or more functional areas of Manhattan warehouse management systems.
- Stays current with rapidly changing technology and applies it to business needs.
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.