Our promotional marketing firm has an opportunity for an ambitious professional to execute direct marketing strategies, administer dynamic product presentations, and contribute to the overall management of our top client accounts. Leveraging the latest technology and showcasing your interpersonal communication skills, you will assist our esteemed team in exceeding revenue goals for our clients.
This is an interactive role in which our senior leadership, executive staff, and established colleagues will provide extensive training in a multitude of disciplines crucial to success in an evolving industry.
- LEARN: Be a phenomenal student. Take copious notes and conscientiously practice marketing and sales skills taught by those who excel in these areas. Ask questions proactively to accelerate your confidence in representing global leaders in various industries.
- ENGAGE: With a professional demeanor and contagious energy, approach prospective customers in your assigned territory with your Account Manager right beside you as a resource. Build relationships, connect with customers, and guide them through the sales cycle while educating them about our clients’ promotional product packages.
- TEACH: Share your insights, ideas, and suggestions with us in our collaborative environment. Everyone starts on an even playing field, so remove seniority from your vocabulary. We rely on team members from all experience levels to contribute their feedback for the persistent success of our campaigns.
- Passionate about reaching your professional and personal potential
- Compassionate and empathetic to others
- Team oriented with innate leadership skills
- Excellent communicator with an outgoing personality
- Thrives in fast-paced, interactive environments
- Ability to pivot to other strategies in real time situations
- Unsurpassed work ethic with attention to detail
- Prior involvement in philanthropic activities
- 1 - 2 years of experience in a customer facing role
- Athletic background
Salary: $36,500.00 to $54,600.00 /year