The Judge Group Davison, MI
- Release all inbound freight of assigned component material via Electronic Data Interface (EDI).
- Reviews / analyzes both daily and weekly supplier and customer release schedules.
- Monitors and schedules daily production in order to fill customer requirements.
- Reconcile both customers and supplier cums to ensure proper releasing at all times.
- Coordinates freight with carriers and suppliers and monitors ASN’s via EDI.
- Insures timely delivery of all assigned components.
- Resolves supplier and carrier delivery issues.
- Maintains inventory levels of assigned components consistent with established inventory goals.
- Maintains inventory record balance accuracy and performs cycle counts daily.
- Mandatory participation in all plant inventories.
- Responsible for premium freight issues and initiating premium freight notices.
- Maintains evidence of supplier delivery performance and updates to Supplier Rating System along with Supplier Quality Engineer.
- Keep work area neat and orderly.
- Track Customer Delivery performance weekly and monthly.
- Implement corrective actions when necessary.
- Follows the TS 16949 quality policies, procedures and work instructions related to the Material Department.
- Coordinate incoming material for engineering changes and prototype builds.
- Monitors customer required supplier links such as Ford DDL.
- Participates in Continuous Improvement and cost saving initiatives for the department / plant through freight savings and other.