At Trane Technologies® we Challenge Possible. Our brands – including Trane® and Thermo King® - create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly challenge what's possible for a sustainable world.
This position will provide administrative support for the Treasury and Investor Relations groups. The ideal candidate will provide the highest quality administrative support as a core part of the team to these leaders, in a confident and professional manner.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide the full spectrum of administrative support to the Vice Presidents, which includes but is not limited to calendar management, significant travel arrangements and event and external meeting planning, expense processing, receiving and prioritizing visitors, telephone calls, correspondence and other information and handling issues that require the highest levels of discretion and confidentiality
- Become an integral part of the teams supported and get to know the important internal and external stakeholders well. Represent Trane Technologies articulately, professionally and competently to internal and external audiences.
- Plan, execute and coordinate functional meetings, external/internal event planning including the coordination of special receptions and briefings with investors, analysts and Trane Technologies executives. Participate, as necessary, in these events and effectively manage the note-taking/transcription process.
- Proofread and check typed and other materials for accuracy, completeness and compliance with Trane Technologies standards, policies and procedures; ensure materials, reports and documents for signature are accurate and complete.
- Have or develop high proficiency in Microsoft Office products and other products used by the functions (e.g., PowerPoint, word, excel, Ipreo BD corporate, Factset, etc.)
- Interact with all levels of employees up to and including regular interaction with senior enterprise executives
- Handle calls and emails from analysts, investors, and investment bankers articulately, proficiently and professionally. Use sound judgment and knowledge of key stakeholders to prioritize and route information and requests.
- Coordinate logistics for all investment and banking community calls and meetings.
- Coordinate with Corporate Communications and assist in the issuance of press releases related to upcoming investor relations presentations
- Review monthly budget reports and initiate actions to correct charges if necessary
- Special and ongoing projects will be assigned consistent with the candidate's interests and capabilities
- 10 or more years of experience in an administrative, investor relations or treasury operations related role required
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Advanced meeting planning skills required
- Excellent PC and software skills utilizing the full suite of Microsoft Office products. Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills required. Ability to quickly learn and become proficient in other programs as needed to support each function.
- Exceptional communication skills and demonstrated record of accomplishment of interacting with all levels of management, staff and outside contacts in a discreet, courteous and professional manner.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with key external stakeholders such as investment community analysts, investors baking community and external vendors.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information as well as work effectively and accurately under pressure
- Excellent judgment, a strong work ethic, high level of motivation and initiative, a team approach, and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Exceptional organization skills, including the ability to manage diverse responsibilities and tasks simultaneously and to build and maintain complex information filing systems both electronically and in hard copy.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what's possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.