The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 1,900 bays and over 1,600 technicians on staff; over 100 collision centers; RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more!
As a Service Advisor you will primarily be responsible for initiating and processing requests for repair services and providing administrative support to the Service Department as well as keep customers apprised of work progress. Your passion will be rewarded through an aggressive, uncapped earnings potential, commission driven pay plan.
Essential Job Functions:
- Determine specialized product needs and services by working directly with customers
- Suggest add-on sales to increase average transactions
- Provide price estimates for designated installations prior to scheduling appointments
- Keep customers apprised of work progress
Essential Job Skills:
- A minimum of one year of service experience is preferred
- Previous RV product or camping lifestyle
- Ability to work daily on a computer and perform internet searches as needed
- Excellent organization and follow up skills are required
- The ability to follow department procedures and policies
- Valid driver's license
We promote a drug-free work environment.
Competitive pay, based on experience.
We don't just accept diversity - we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside - and not simply check - the box.