Concentra is the nation's largest provider of workplace health services and we proudly own and operate 500+ outpatient clinics across the United States.
We are in need of a Per Diem Medical Assistant to work at out clinic location in Darien, IL. You must have flexibility to work within the business hours of 8AM to 8PM weekdays, and have the flexibility to work on some Saturdays (within the hours of 9AM to 1PM).
Are you a professional with a keen focus on patient experience who will make a difference in the way we provide healthcare? Have an interest in growing within healthcare?
Bring your talent to Concentra and find out just how far it can take you.
When you start your career with Concentra, you will develop alongside a dedicated team, making a positive impact on our patient experience, their quality of care, and happiness.
Our practice is responsible for treating one out of every five injuries sustained in the workplace. Our mission is to keep America's workforce healthy, one patient at a time.
The experience you will gain is limitless, as are the career advantages with Concentra. In addition to a 401(k) employer match, we offer career advantages that are second to none:
- We offer a committed team that's growing fast and making a difference
- We give you the opportunity to work with leading edge technologies that will continuously advance your knowledge and skills
- We provide mentorship and support through dedicated teams to help you succeed
- Provide excellent care in a hands-on environment with a hard-working team.
- Greet our patients, obtain medical histories, and verify patient information
- Provide assistance during examinations and treatment
- Perform ancillary testing and tasks as directed by the clinician (PFT, EKG, injections, audiograms, blood draws, etc.) and as certified
- Dispense medications within the scope of practice as ordered by the treating providers and in accordance with state regulations
- Assist the front office team as needed
- Flexible to work a variety of hours and days within normal business hours
- Medical Assistant training, or military medical specialist with current credentials in the state of employment
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, clinical office environment
- High school graduate or equivalent