Office Manager:- Darien, CT
You will work closely with the CEO to manage the work environment, culture, HR,finance and other strategic projects. Firm is seeking someone who has worked in all aspects managing and running day to day operations.
- Plan in-house activities, like the annual company parties and events
- Work with off-site IT to help troubleshoot and solve office technology issues
- Help employees with questions and suggestions about benefits, and facilities
- Liaise with building management, cleaning vendors, and other outside vendors to maintain the office
- Order all over head and kitchen supplies
- Maintain and develop office policies and procedures
- Top of line communicator about holidays and vacations, office closings, work disruptions and other events
- Maintain all office equipment leases and service contracts and repair
- Coordinate with travel agents, clients and staff to book flights, hotels, cars etc.
- Administrative Assistant to CEO
- Review and approve overhead invoices
- Manage on-boarding fro new hires
- Lead the recruiting and interviewing of potential hires.
- Maintain all employees' personnel files.
- Liaison with payroll company regarding HR functions.
- Bachelors' degree preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Salary 65k-85k