Commercial Collateral Analyst
This position is responsible for supporting ABL accounts utilizing Stucky, tracking and analyzing collateral availability, processing loan advances, payments, customer invoices, and preparing management reports. Potential to upgrade this position to a senior level for candidate with ABL experience.
• Supports and maintains accounts with assistance from more experienced personnel in unusual situations, tracking and analyzing collateral availability, processing loan advances and payments and preparing management reports according to established department policies and procedures and legal and regulatory guidelines. Ensures that borrowers have been properly informed about reporting procedures.
• Works on assigned accounts, informing customers of content of reports and collateral availability, including inventory and accounts receivable; answers customer questions and notes any important changes in status of customer's business and in overall account. Informs appropriate loan officers of customer activity and status.
• Ensures that assigned accounts are properly set up administratively and that borrowers are informed of reporting procedures. Contacts customers to correct any procedural problems.
• Monitors customers' collateral positions to ensure compliance with loan terms and conditions. Coordinates the receipt and review of regular required customer collateral information on inventory and accounts receivable, which forms the basis for customer borrowing limits.
• Prepares regular reports and information on collateral positions and various other aspects of the loan portfolio for loan officers and management. Summarizes and highlights important aspects of reports for supervision and management.
• Ensures that Stucky and FIS are always in sync.
• Adheres to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies.
High School Diploma or equivalency
2-3 years relevant experience
Additional Job Requirements:
• 1-2 years relevant banking experience or familiarity with accounts receivable or inventory
• Knowledge and practical experience with accounting entry practices and procedures
• Knowledge of Stucky and/or FIS systems a plus, but willing to train the right candidate.
• Attention to detail
• Excellent PC skills including word processing and excel
• Strong problem solving capability, responsive in a changing environment
• Positive attitude, pleasant manner, team player
• Demonstrates high ethical standards and personal integrity