Requisition Number: CLINI01186
- Supervises daily operations of clinic including coordinating the work activities and schedules.
- Responsible for training and supervision of clinical personnel.
- Responsible for resolving work issues to ensure quality of patient services.
- Clinical responsibilities include all nursing duties.
- Must have knowledge of EMR.
- Responsible for positive work environment with an emphasis on optimal patient care.
- Evaluates performance of staff and makes recommendation to management.
- Ensures office space, supplies, equipment and assistance are provided and maintained appropriately for staff and patient care.
- Handles various personnel matters including forms and procedures as required.
- Assists other staff as directed.
- Oversees OSHA
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring and coordination of training clinical personnel
- Responsible for other job functions as directed.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Knowledge of nursing principles and protocols and all aspects of medication names and prescribing.
- Knowledge of policies and procedures related to infection control, environmental safety and patient confidentiality as directed by HIPAA standards.
- Knowledge of medical chart reporting and records.
- Knowledge of clinic/medical practice procedures related to all medical operations.
- Must be skilled in customer service and have a pleasant and courteous demeanor while dealing with all patients and callers.
- Must be well organized and detail organized and be able to work independently without much supervision.
- Must have skills in critical thinking, communication, influence and decision making.
- Must have the ability to work cooperatively as a member of office staff and team.
- Requires sitting and standing associated with a normal office environment
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment.
- Requires normal range of hearing and eye sight.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
License and Requirements:
Associate’s Degree preferred with coursework in health care administration
State Licensed RN
Current CPR Certification