Our practice believes in providing patients with a combination of conservative, comprehensive dental treatment with progressive, cutting-edge technology. We want each of our patients to have a healthy, comfortable, naturally attractive smile, in addition to a pleasant and enjoyable experience at each visit. We see child patients as young as three years old. Premier Dental of Connecticut has been providing Gold Standard dental care for 25 years!
Outstanding Full-Time Associate Opportunity for a General Dentist to join one of our highly successful affiliated practices. Strong commitment to long-term dental care for the whole family!
- Be chair side and make money from day one
- Highly trained and dedicated staff to support you.
- No Day-to-Day headaches of Managing a Practice
- Excellent compensation pkg. with performance based incentives.
- Well-established and growing patient base
Full Time Dentist Benefits Package:
- Company paid professional liability insurance
- DCA sponsored continuing education
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Section 125 - Flexible Spending Account
- EAP Program
- DCA Voluntary Supplemental Insurance Products
- 2 years dental experience preferred
- Full-Time role, must be able to work 1 Sat a month(8am - 1pm)
- Licensed to practice dentistry in the State of CT
Premier Dental of Connecticut is a highly successful affiliated practice of Dental Care Alliance(DCA)
We improve the practice of dentistry by partnering and supporting our dental professionals, so they can create a lifetime of healthy smiles for their patients.
To be the trusted partner of choice for the industry's best dental professionals.
DCA Values - USMILE
Unleash Career Potential—of our employees and partnersService Excellence—to our professionals, patients and familiesMeaningful Contribution—all can make a differenceIntegrity First—in all we doLeadership—in our field and we assume accountabilityExcellence in Action—we are committed to get the job done
Our mission, vision and values are a vital part of our everyday interactions with all employees, and most importantly, with patients and families.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Dental Care Alliance. Stronger Together.