Food and Beverage Coordinator - Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach Resort and Club
The award-winning AAA 5-Diamond Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach Resort & Club is looking for a Food and Beverage Coordinator to join this fantastic team!
Located in the beautiful coastal town of Dana Point adjacent to Laguna Beach, this town played an iconic role in the emergence of California's surf culture and today is celebrated for its laid-back vibe and fun, active lifestyle.
The resort is perched on 175 acres atop a 150-foot seaside bluff with over 400 rooms, 115,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space, and 8 food and Beverage outlets. This includes 4 restaurants, a beach club, lounge, marketplace, and IRD.
- Classification: Full-Time
- Shift: Typically Monday-Friday but may need to work some holidays and weekends.
Want to learn more? Hotel Website, Facebook, Instagram
What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating and implementing department activities and projects and providing clerical support and assistance to department and management. Specifically, this includes but is not limited to:
- Follow up with guest requests and guest issues
- POS maintenance
- Month end reporting
- Purchase order maintenance
- Expense forecasting maintenance
- Menu corrections – Knowledge of culinary verbiage
- F&B collateral maintenance
- Restaurant potential capture calculation – Cover forecasting
- F&B Marketing calendar maintenance
- Coordinate F&B meetings - update notes
- Maintain training and mandatory documents
- Create and update Capital Expenditure projects
- Maintain and update restaurant reservation system including special events
- Coordinate and manage guests' amenities
- Manage Holiday reservations
- Order and coordinate Holliday decor and entertainment
- Coordinate Members and Residents Events
- Office Supplies maintenance
- Coordinate interview for Director of F&B and Executive Chef
- Manage BEO and Resume binders
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
The Benefits – Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Health insurance
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Supportive parental leave
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
- Debt-free education: Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
Pay Range: The hourly rate is $22.00 per hour and is based on applicable and specialized experience and location.