ELECTRICIAN II - DALTON, GA - B/D SHIFT
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Quick-Step and Unilin. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Repair carpet manufacturing breakdown lines safely and efficiently
- Repair equipment during maintenance shut downs
- Assist with project installations
- Initiative to work without supervision
- Have the ability to troubleshoot PLC’s and drives
- Program Toshiba, Allen Bradley, DanFoss and Yaskawa drives
- Work in compliance with National Electric Code and NFPA 70E
- Good people skills
- Basic computer skills
- Provide own tools
- Have phone and valid drivers license
- Work at heights of 25 feet or greater
- Good attendance record
- Lift 50 pounds
- Work weekends and holidays as required
- Work extended hours and overtime when needed
- Must be able to operate lift trucks and other motorized equipment
- Be willing to assist with machine breakdowns and projects.
- Have experience running and bending conduit
- Ability to read volt meters and amp meters and power analyzer
- Working knowledge of AC & DC motors
- Troubleshoot PLC’s and perform instrumentation work
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience or degree in electrical training.