Do you want to grow with us? At DXP we are passionate about what we do and driven to be the best solution for our industrial customers. Since 1908 DXP has been dedicated to the highest quality of customer service through our expertise of the products we distribute and the technical services we perform with a sense of individual pride and company spirit. Throughout your career with DXP, we will encourage and empower you to take an active role in identifying and driving your development, so you feel total confidence in your ability to achieve ongoing success. We aspire to be the best solution for the Industrial customers' needs for MROP products and services through our Innovative Pumping Solutions, Metal Working, Supply Chain Services and Service Centers.
Responsibilities of the Temporary Warehouse Associate include, but are not limited to:
- Order processing, order packing, order shipping and kitting & bagging
- Pulling inventory for orders and/or transfers
- Process HAZMAT and international shipping orders
- Maintain customer order integrity by pulling orders accurately and packing the orders in a manner that will ensure quality upon delivery
- Receiving of incoming product and stocking
- Staging work-in-progress materials
- Cycle counting
- Shipment tracking
- Associates will be trained in the use of RF Scanners and printers as well as Voice Pick system
Qualifications of the Temporary Warehouse Associate include, but are not limited to:
- 2 years of quality control and inventory experience
- Basic math skills as well as basic P.C. skills
- Must be detail oriented and dependable
- Ability to work independently
- Must have excellent customer service and computer skills
- Candidates commuting within a 15 mile radius of 75211 zip code preferred
Physical Demand: Standing for extended periods of the work day. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. required.
Working Conditions: Warehouse environment with possible exposure to dirt, heat, and noise.
Shift Time/Overtime: Monday-Friday, 3:00pm - 11:30pm, occasional weekends
Education: High School Diploma or GED required
DXP is always looking for individuals who want to join a team of employees who have the desire to achieve remarkable accomplishments together. The culture of the organization is supportive and goal oriented with high expectations, yet it is an environment where the team spirit inspires everyone to do their best. All DXP employees play a vital part in the organization and are treated with respect. By applying to DXP, you will have the opportunity to speak with some of the most respected professionals in the industry.
DXP offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, 401(k), paid holidays, Life and Disability Insurance, and additional supplemental products. EOE/M/F/D/V