The Semperis Story
Semperis combines world-class expertise and patent-pending, leading-edge technology to deliver identity-driven enterprise protection.
Our customer-vetted technology, trusted around the globe, empowers clients and ensures the integrity and continuity of their digital infrastructure and operations. Semperis’ directory services protection platform provides a fully orchestrated Active Directory Disaster Recovery solution, total visibility into directory services modifications, granular restores, and speedy remediation of Active Directory disasters.
People First Culture
Semperis puts people first. From our customers and partners to our culture of engineers and experts, we understand that people are our assets. World-class thought leaders, distinguished engineers, and top technology experts contribute to the Semperis culture that champions strategic vision, actualized expertise, intelligent and precise solutions, and continuous innovation. With teams in New York, San Francisco, and Tel Aviv, you’ll be working alongside world-class thought leaders, distinguished engineers, and top technology experts from around the world.
This role is remote and may be based anywhere in the United States.The Role
As a Support Engineer at Semperis, you will be an essential member of our Customer Success team, collaborating with Product, Sales, and Engineering to deliver the latest security and identity products.
You will be responsible for solving technical issues and help with deployments of security and identity products offered to our customers.
You will be integral in shaping future product development by listening to customer challenges and providing ongoing feedback to our management, Product, and R&D teams.
- Troubleshoot technical and operational issues to maintain customer satisfaction at the highest level
- Help optimize deployments to meet customers' business, technical, and/or financial goals
- Lead product upgrades in customers' production environments
- Convey and document technical requirements to and from customers
- Provide input and feedback to engineering teams and development
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Maintain expert knowledge of Semperis products to develop and present unique solutions, and maintain knowledge of emerging trends in related technology areas
- Willingness to travel to customers or events as necessary
- 2-4 years working in either an enterprise IT or enterprise software organization or for a system integration vendor.
- Worked at least one customer-facing role as a support engineer, system administrator, or other technical role.
- Proven troubleshooting abilities.
- Working knowledge and hands-on experience with Active Directory — you have administered or performed troubleshooting of an enterprise Active Directory environment.
- Awareness of the identity and access management and infosec product landscapes, and technical features of competing products within the ecosystem.
- Knowledge of Azure AD and Office 365 is a plus, especially from the perspective of installation, administration, and support.
- Experience deploying and supporting solutions in a production environment.
- Ability to communicate with technical contacts and technical decision makers at the customer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field. CS, Economics, or Engineering is a plus, or other relevant technical degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Preferred but not required:
- Infosec experience
- Identity and Access Management experience
Semperis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Semperis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.