A Single Source Inc Delivery Rep will be responsible for making deliveries in an organized timely manner as well as receive/check in incoming freight and stock/re-stock shelves with parts from received shipments.
Health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k with company match and more!
No Nights, Weekends or Holidays!
Collaborative environment where your input is valued daily, and a Competitive compensation plan!
- hot shot (on demand)
- loop delivery (route)
- shuttle (scheduled Point A to Point B).
Delivery Representative Duties:
- Use company vehicle to deliver parts and equipment to customers in a safe and courteous manner.
- Check in daily freight and note shipping discrepancies.
- Stock shelves with incoming freight.
- Maintain store retail display area - pricing, fronting shelves, building displays.
- Perform routine maintenance checks on company vehicle.
- Other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma/ GED
- 6 months to 1 year of related experience preferred
- Clean driving record
- Knowledge of surrounding area
- Customer service experience retail, preferably in automotive industry
About US:Single Source Inc just joined with National Coatings & Supplies to become the 2nd largest distributor of automotive and industrial coatings nationwide. We serve a broad range of automotive collision centers through retail locations across the United States. From local auto body shops to multi-billion dollar national collision centers, our customers depend on us to exceed their expectations.We are growing rapidly and looking for great driven people to join our team!
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.