- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Finance, MIS or related field, preferred; will consider significant related work experiences in Texas Public School governmental financial and/or operational analysis
- Experience with and knowledge of Financial Software applications. Prefer experience in business operations and reporting functions
- Seven (7) years' experience in financial, operational, construction related reporting and analysis, prefer work experience within local government entity
- Five (5) years in production of reports using appropriate Software
- Experience in public school financials or governmental accounting, preferred
- Experience and understanding of business operations, payroll, A/P, fixed assets, etc., preferred
- Review Requisition documentation submitted for compliance and initiate the routing procedure for the department
- Produce monthly, quarterly, annual, and any other requested ad hoc financial or business operational reports as required or requested by administration
- Assist, as directed and if requested, with testing of Financial Software patches, upgrades and new releases before approving a move to the production system as directed
- Assist Program Management Firms and/or DISD Construction Team in verification and reconciliation of various data for reports and or required documentation
- Assist with troubleshooting and resolution of system problems encountered by end-users related to financial or operational projects and/or reports as needed
- Provides analysis assistance for various reports or special projects within Construction Services
- Assist with monitoring and reconciliation and analysis of Construction Services accounts and any financial sub-systems, procurements and related contracts as needed
- Serves and assists as backup for Manager of Business Operations when others are not available
- Assist with and provide Back Up for Public Information Requests (Manager of Business Operations)
- Assist with and provide Back Up for the entry of Board Documents (Manager of Business Operations)
- Assist with and provide Back Up for processing and procedural issues related to Records Management (Manager of Business Operations)
- Assist the Manager of Business Operations with Board Tracker Information discovery
- Provide Back Up for Payroll Entry and Assessment Reports for Payroll
- Serve as a team member for various processes and procedures and reengineering efforts within the department
- Interface with Program Management Firms and direct as necessary to produce needed documentation, reports and results
- Assist with Bid Openings as needed
- Perform all other tasks and duties as assigned
Salary commensurate with education and experience
Selected individuals for Dallas Independent School District positions will be placed according to compensation guidelines. A campus-based employee may not assume a new position for which he/she was selected based upon the posting process until the end of the current semester, unless approved by the chief officer – Human Capital Management.
A security check and disclosure of family relationship information is required for all positions.
No telephone calls please.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/H
If interested apply online at www.dallasisd.org
Dallas Independent School District, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law. The District is required by Title VI and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, The Americans with Disabilities Act, and the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, as amended, as well as board policy not to discriminate in such a manner (not all prohibited bases apply to all programs).