Apex developer/Software Engineer
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 2-3 months
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Preferred 3+ years relevant experience
- Two client certifications
- Good understanding of a functional area primary technology and platform
- Demonstrated ability to execute on features of medium to high complexity within his/her functional area.
- Partners with a more senior engineer to deliver complex features.
- Written code that others can understand, support, maintain, and expand.
- Demonstrated consistent, successful delivery over time.
- Considered a good problem solver who can identify root cause within functional domain and collaborate to identify root cause across system boundaries quickly
- Aware of interdependencies between his/her functional areas and other functional area, both upstream and downstream.
- Aware of and understands trends, technical developments in the broader industry and how those can be applied at client.
- Basic understanding of the architecture of the major functional platform(s) within the group or BU
- Recognition of when to configure vs. build
- Work needs direction and oversight from a more senior member of the team
- Partners with a more senior engineer to deliver very complex or foundational features.
- Able to use and extend existing code framework to implement new functionality.
- Maintains at least one applicable technology certification
- Industry Standard ETL Tool (Informatica, Ab Initio, etc)Sql , PL/SQL, DatabaseShell ScriptingLinux/Solaris
- Basic commands
- Understanding of Data models
- Solid understanding of a business area and multiple processes within that area.
- Able to actively participate in functional process discussions (level 3-4)
- Understanding of immediate upstream / downstream impacts from functional decisions
- - Understanding of underlying data schema, data definitions and relationship to process
- Demonstrated understanding of both industry and client-specific policies & practices. Applies them to his/her work effectively.
- Track record of delivering on features of medium complexity over a period of time
- Track record of meeting sprint commitments
- Minimal code rollbacks or post production bugs.A highly experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; Has wide-ranging experiences, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. All software engineers must be well versed in Agile Methodology & have ADM Training.Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Internal and external contacts often pertain to company plans and objectives.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.