Software Development Engineer II #0000
Employer: Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Position: Software Development Engineer II
Location: Dallas, TX
Multiple Positions Available:
1. Design, develop, implement, test, and document embedded or distributed software applications, tools, systems and services.
2. Translate functional requirements into robust, efficient, supportable solutions that work well within the overall system architecture.
3. Participate in the full development cycle, end-to-end, from design, implementation, and testing to documentation, delivery, and maintenance.
4. Produce comprehensive, usable software documentation.
5. Evaluate and make decisions around the use of new or existing software products and tools.
6. Mentor junior development engineers.
A Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics or a related discipline and 1 year of experience in the job offered or a related occupation. In the alternative, employer will accept a bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics or a related discipline followed by 5 progressively responsible years of experience in the job offered or a related occupation. Must have 1 year of experience in the following skill(s): Designing and developing large-scale, multi-tiered, multi-threaded, embedded or distributed software applications, tools, systems and services using Object Oriented Design; and C++, C#, JAVA, or related programming languages.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
All applicants must meet all the above listed requirements.