Dallas, TX •Distributed Infrastructure-PowerSecure Service
We are looking for a reliable, organized, detail-oriented Service Coordinator who:
- Schedules service calls and dispatches Field Engineers;
- Communicates via telephone and email with Field Engineers, Customers and Vendors;
- Performs data entry in Company ERP System and Customer Online Portals;
- Interprets field documents for data entry, service calls and invoicing.
- 2-3 years' experience in a customer service role
- Dispatching / scheduling experience a plus
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the Generator or other Service Industry is required.
- Ability to interpret field provided documents and service reports.
- Proficient computer skills-Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook. Also, ability to learn and become proficient in company ERP system and Estimation Software
- Demonstrates impeccable customer service and communication skills (written and verbal)
- High School Diploma is required.
PowerSecure Service, Inc., specializes in the service and installation of distributed power systems including generators, switchgear, solar inverters and fuel cells. As the largest service provider in our industry, we combine technical expertise with unparalleled resources to provide customers with the assurance that their power assets are maintained in top operational condition.
We invest in high-value, cost-effective benefits for our employees. In addition to medical, dental, vision and life insurance, our benefits package includes:
- Competitive pay and a matching 401(k) plan
- Vacation, Company Holidays, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Flexible spending accounts/Health savings accounts
- Wellness Incentive Programs
PowerSecure is an equal opportunity employer where an applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other basis prohibited by law.
Operating Company: PowerSecure