UT Southwestern has an opening for the position of Sr. Regulatory Associate in the Conflict of Interest (COI) Office
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Advanced degree in health sciences field preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years of related experience in review, oversight, or performance management. of scientific research projects. Knowledge of regulations governing clinical research, basic research, and/or conflict of interest strongly preferred.
- Prepares, submits, and revises complex materials relating to conflict of interest reviews.
- Prepares and submits review, renewal, and audit reports.
- Maintains working relationships with internal/external departments/agencies and other organizations associated with and/or receiving benefit from associated research projects.
- Monitors and evaluates research project quality control activities.
- Trains personnel on COI Policy compliance.
- Recommends new policies and procedures for improvement of program compliance activities.
- Ensures compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for design, execution, and effectiveness of system of internal controls, which provide reasonable assurance that operations are effective and efficient.
- Reads literature and attends training and other functions as necessary to keep abreast of relevant scientific, regulatory, and technical developments related to regulatory oversight.
- **Other Duties: Performs other duties as assigned.
This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information
UT Southwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. As an equal opportunity employer, UT Southwestern prohibits unlawful discrimination, including discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or veteran status. To learn more, please visit: https://jobs.utsouthwestern.edu/why-work-here/diversity-inclusion/.