Senior Real Estate Agent (DFW)
At Divvy Homes, we're building an on-ramp to homeownership – one that's more flexible, more affordable, and an all-around better fit for today’s American family – and it’s working.
You bring the local expertise, we qualify and deliver pre-approved, cash-offer customers.
We’re hiring a select group of licensed agents in Dallas & Fort Worth to build out Divvy's in-house brokerage. Each month, Divvy acquires, qualifies, and delivers cash-buying customers. We're looking for on-the-ground partners to guide these customers from pre-approval to close. We'll fill your plate with Divvy customers, but also support you and the customers in your network
Together, we’ll help hundreds of customers buy new homes this year. Don't believe us? See for yourself...
1. Rent-to-own options in housing: Move-in now, buy later (Washington Post)
2. Startups that Offer New Paths to Homeownership (Wall Street Journal)
3. Homeownership Startup Raises funds build a path from rent to purchase (TechCrunch)
We’re looking for current, full-time agents who deeply understand...
- The greater DFW real estate market and current local trends based on the latest data
- All detail and minutia around single-family real estate transactions – norms, TREC forms, what it takes to win in a competitive market
- How to quickly build customer trust – and modify your approach based on specific customer needs
- How to design, manage, and grow your pipeline and engagement strategy
- Digital collaboration, marketing, and customer relationship management tools
We’re thrilled to welcome you aboard because...
- You are a licensed real estate agent in the DFW market (with something to prove)
- Your strong suit is serving motivated, first-time home buyers, so you'll spend less time prospecting or paying for leads
- You are impatient, to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done, and be the foremost voice of the customer
- You excel at multitasking, relationship-building, time and pipeline management
- You are available to work non-conventional hours based on customers' shopping demands
What we can offer you...
- A full plate of fully-approved cash-buying customers
- Generous, uncapped commission split
- Growth and development opportunity – mentorship, education, fee reimbursements, etc.
- Tools to do your best work – marketing, collateral, showing agents, you name it!
- Potential travel opportunity to HQ and other metros where Divvy operates
Think you might be a fit? Interested in learning more? Please apply and we'll be in touch.
Want to kick-start the process? Answer a few questions here: https://app.willotalent.com/invite/zpUhYE/
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Divvy Homes is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are woman led and have focused on diversity, equity and inclusion from the moment Divvy was founded. Divvy has 6 Community Resource Groups (CRGs) to celebrate our cultural uniqueness but also to create a sense of belonging. We care deeply about hiring a workforce that is diverse not only in gender and ethnicity, but in experience, thought, and geography. We enthusiastically encourage individuals from a variety of lived experiences to reach out and learn more about our roles at Divvy.