Sr Partner Solutions Architect
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a technical leader for our solution architecture team who will be responsible for the technology strategy and senior level relationships with global enterprise customers.
The Partner Solutions Architect will be responsible for creating and driving the technical strategy with our partners, taking the lead on go-to-market products built on AWS. With your partners, you will craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that provide solutions to solve customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of AWS services. In collaboration with your team at AWS, you will drive revenue growth through customer adoption of partner solutions on AWS.
As a trusted partner advocate, you will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of AWS.
You will also need to be adept at interacting, communicating and partnering with other teams within AWS such as services teams, marketing, and professional services, as well as representing your team to executive management.
You will bring your experience working with Health Care and Life Sciences enterprise systems to this role to help create new products with our Partners on AWS.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Support AWS partner teams to help formulate a strategy for the adoption of cloud services in the Health Care/Life Sciences vertical.
· Work with partners to deeply understand their business and technical needs. Develop solutions that make the best use of the AWS Cloud platform.
· Collaborate with AWS field sales, training, and support teams to ensure partner success.
· Exhibit Thought Leadership. Evangelize AWS Services and Halth Care/Life Sciences solutions that benefit customers. Share best practices through forums such as AWS blogs, whitepapers, reference architectures and public speaking events such as AWS Summit and AWS re:Invent.
· Act as technical liaison between partners and the service engineering teams, providing product improvement feedback to AWS developers and accelerating the adoption of new features in customer deployments.
· Provide one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to builder considering or already using AWS.
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge pertaining to Health Care/Life Sciences technologies among the AWS solutions architecture community.
· Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within partners to enable them to be cloud advocates.
· Act as a technical liaison between partners, service engineering teams, and support.
· Be able to develop proof-of-concepts for Health Care/Life Sciences applications
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
This position can be based in anywhere in the United States.
**Must be open to travel at least 25% including international**
· 7+ years' design/implementation/consulting experience of large-scale, enterprise applications
· 3+ years' industry experience with Health Care/Life Sciences systems delivery across distributed platforms
· Experience with cloud solutions, virtual platforms, software development experience, and operational management practices and frameworks
· Experience in Genomics research in the Cloud
· Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
· Experience communicating across internal and external organizations
· Demonstrated experience developing enterprise application architectures to meet business requirements in complex environments
· Understanding of security, risk and compliance frameworks, disaster recovery, high availability architectures, hardware, operating systems and networking connectivity
· Large-scale systems integration involving on-premises technology and public cloud platform
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $122,300 annually. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. For more information regarding Amazon benefits, please visit Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.