McKesson is seeking a Senior Identity Services Business Solutions Analyst in our Scottsdale, AZ office. This role drives the delivery of timely, relevant and value-added business solutions across the McKesson Technology Global Identity Services (GIS) organization. To achieve this, the Senior Identity Services Business Solutions Analyst coordinates with the GIS Solution team(s) Business Unit (BU) security leaders, application owners/teams to define concrete business requirements or user stories, set acceptance criteria, ensure agile build, and provide ongoing support of GIS integrative solutions. A key to success is the ability to maximize the capabilities of the GIS systems and robust security controls for critical applications and infrastructure services to protect and manage identity data.
- Lead liaison with customers, business unit leaders and solution team(s)
- Analyze, perform gap analysis, define concrete business requirements/user stories, set acceptance criteria, coordinate user acceptance testing with customers and collaborate with others to provide a frictionless user experience
- Recommend changes in product, process and service offerings; presents high-level benefits of recommendation and explains rationale for selection over alternative solutions
- Ensure quality assurance, data governance, and standard procedures
- Assist with configuration of system(s)
- Effectively interface with internal and external customers at the leadership level
- Align with stakeholders and assist in building a prioritized product roadmap
- Influence and foster collaborative relationships; lead and engage resources outside of direct control to gain consensus, meet deadlines and achieve objectives
- Review deliverables, provide recommendations and address issues as appropriate
- Effectively apply best practices and methodologies
- Collaborate with customers and vendors
- Work on critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to McKesson's ICARE and ILEAD
Critical Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years experience in business analysis, requirements/user stories definition, building system solutions, setting acceptance criteria, testing and deployment of business requirements to information systems
- 4+ years experience in designing, building, and implementing business solutions using information technology.
- Proven, significant experience in business analysis, requirements definition and deployment of business requirements to information systems.
- Strong knowledge and experience with SAFe Agile Best Practices / Scrum methodologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must maintain sufficient business and technical expertise to be comfortable communicating business and technical requirements with a wide audience
- Strong analytical/problem solving experience to deal with complex business problems. This includes risk definition, establishing quality control and implementation of end-to-end solutions
- Detail oriented, highly collaborative and persistent in the face of obstacles or challenges
- In-depth knowledge of Application administration; security, standard/custom objects, reports/dashboards, release management and sandbox environments
- Excellent with facilitation of meetings both in person and virtual settings as well as strong presentation skills
- Self-motivated and disciplined with excellent time management skills
- Critical thinking and ability to start with why
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multi-task
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of core security principles
- Experience working with an enterprise Identity Services solution
- 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Master's in business or engineering is a plus
- SAFe Agile Certification(s) a plus
(Lifting, standing, etc.) – Normal office environment requirements
Internal career Level – P3
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!