Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in CIO Advisory for our Consulting practice.
- Provide high quality professional day-to-day execution of various cloud cost optimization engagements including current state assessments, optimization reviews and cloud cost tool implementations/integrations
- Analyze environments for public cloud vendors (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM Cloud) to provide optimization advice to our clients
- Evaluate clients' cloud cost management processes, organization and tools to identify gaps and options for remediation
- Configure cloud cost management tools to provide automated optimization solutions
- Oversee field teams and draft deliverables for management review and document review results in work papers
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients
- A minimum of three years of related consulting or industry experience, in IT or Finance, with a minimum of one year of experience with cloud technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, Cost Accounting, Finance or other relevant topics from an accredited college/university
- Experience leading teams and overseeing fieldwork for engagements that include cloud technologies
- Prior working knowledge of the pricing and consumption models of at least one of the major public cloud providers and experience with market leading cloud cost products (e.g. Flexera RightScale, ServiceNow, CloudHealth or Cloudability) preferred
- Strong analytical, research, organizational, issue identification, prioritization, and resolution and report writing skills and experience with data analysis tools including Excel, Access, and SQL
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as technical, analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to conduct meetings with clients and third parties in challenging surroundings
- Ability to travel up to 80%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.