Senior Accountant | CPA
Intermedix is an international health care and emergency management solutions company committed to “serving those who save lives.” Headquartered in Nashville, TN, the company has 32 offices around the world—29 of which are located in the United States, and three of which are located in the United Kingdom, New Zealand and Lithuania.
For more than 35 years, Intermedix has been a leader in pioneering innovations in data analytics and cloud-based technology to deliver best-in-class revenue cycle management, practice management and emergency management solutions to clients in over 25 countries. Intermedix supports more than 500,000 emergency preparedness and response incidents around the world and enables more than 15,000 health care providers to focus on delivering excellence in patient care.
Our team members thrive in our collaborative work environment where they contribute to innovative, meaningful work that makes an impact in communities around the world. If you’re looking for a purposeful and meaningful career at a global company, then Intermedix may be the place for you. We are expanding our Dallas, TX and looking for:
Senior Client Accountant
Job Summary: The Senior Client Accountant addresses tight deadlines and a variety of accounting activities including: general ledger maintenance, monthly financial reporting (including budget to actual analysis) and year-end audit preparation.
Position reports to: Client Accounting Manager
• Prepare and communicate client financial statements.
• Review and coordinate financial closings and generation of client financial reporting packages.
• Prepares, review, and assists with journal entries and General Ledger accounts/transactions and reconciliation.
• Coordinate and review client compensation process.
• Assist with preparation of tax work papers.
• Analyze client financial performance and perform ad hoc reporting as requested.
• Compliance with Intermedix policies
• Other duties as assigned
• 2-5 years of General Accounting experience – CPA firm experience required
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Equivalent Experience required
• Ability to safely and successfully perform essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards
Skills/ Knowledge Requirements:
• Certified Public Accountant license helpful
• MS Office skills required/Advanced Excel skills are a must
• Experience in Healthcare industry helpful
• Ability to manage multiple priorities while meeting deadlines is critical
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to manage multiple concurrent tasks.
• Flexible to handle unexpected daily challenges.
• Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
12700 Park Central Drive
Dallas, TX 75251
• Maintains honesty, integrity and authenticity in all work, and gains the confidence and trust of others by doing so.
• Shows up to work on time, meets deadlines, and follows instructions, policies, and procedures.
• Uses available time and resources to the best of their ability.
• Acknowledges and corrects mistakes, and doesn’t make excuses for errors or problems.
• Adapts to match the shifting demands of the organization when confronted by different situations.
• Responds positively to change and embraces new practices or methods when trying to accomplish goals and solve problems.
• Continues to make progress when things are unclear or not yet finalized.
• Recovers quickly from setbacks, and finds alternative ways to reach goals or targets.
• Networks and uses multiple resources to identify opportunities for growth and development.
• Actively learns through experimentation when tackling new problems and sees successes and failures as opportunities to learn and grow.
• Seeks and uses feedback to improve performance, while also acquiring new competencies, work methods, ideas, and information to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
“Intermedix is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.”
© 2017 Intermedix Corporation │ www.intermedix.com
Trailblazing Innovation | Collaborative Mindset | Customer Obsession | Uncompromising Respect | Passionate Stewardship