We are looking for amazing people diverse in thought, perspective, and culture to join our team. We check our egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, work hard, move fast, and support each other. If that sounds like fun to you, please apply!
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
-We have a strong preference for candidates who have the ability to accept a full time position at the end of the internship.
-This is a paid, full-time internship with an expectation of 40 hrs/week.
-The hourly rate is $15.00/hour.
-The program will run from January 21, 2020 through March 27, 2020.
Centro’s Winter Internship (Winternship!) Program will teach you more about our industry, company, and the departments that make it all possible. This project based role will require you to bring your unique perspective to the team. Learning from some of the smartest people in the business, we expect you to take full advantage of the resources we have to make Centro better. In this role, you will work with a manager and mentor to guide you through the exciting winter ahead of you, digging deep into the day to day work of our full time employees.
GET TO KNOW THE TEAM
The Paid Search team is a specialized group of search engine marketing experts. We provide full service execution of paid search campaigns including, competitor research, keyword development, ad copy, account management and reporting.
- Learn and develop mastery of all elements & tactics of search engine marketing, and how it fits into larger digital plans
- Provide volume estimates for RFP requests
- Develop keyword and ad copy builds according to best practices
- Optimize accounts on a regular basis to meet goals and improve campaign performance
- Ensure all accounts pace according to budgets
- Provide accurate reporting and insights as well as fulfill ad hoc requests
- Interface with Client Services team on all campaigns
- Provide training on search reporting tools to clients and account management teams
- Collaborate with other interns on a team assignment and present to leadership at the end of the program.
- Attend and participate in weekly educational sessions.
- Partner with a mentor to enhance your knowledge of the media services landscape.
- Proactively contribute to your team and intern group.
- Other duties, as assigned by your manager.
- Must be aligned with the logistics noted at the top of the job description.
- Marketing/Communications major preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office - Strong Excel skills, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- Proven written & verbal communication skills
- Proven organization skills & attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and be a team player
- Eagerness to learn
- Proactive approach
- Enjoys fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Interest & passion for advertising, digital media, and technology
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Google Ads and Bing Ads, a plus
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.