#4761 Scrum Master
MDI Group is a premier IT workforce solutions provider with more than 25 years of expertise in finding “best fit” IT talent for mid-sized to Fortune 500 clients. We have established relationships with our clients and work directly with the hiring managers. Why MDI Group?...You can expect that we will learn what is most important to you in your job search and match that to the needs of our clients. We offer career coaching and resume services, skills certifications, interview preparation skills, health benefits and a 401K plan. We are currently interviewing for the following contract to hire position:
- 4+ year's experience as a Scrum Master in a large scale professional environment supporting Agile Development Teams and diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Experience leading multiple Agile Scrum software development methodologies, values, and procedures Scrum Master certification (CSM) Excellent Analytical and Communication skills
- Develop and grow team of Agile Project Leaders through training, mentoring and coaching while also hiring new staff in that role as needed Strongly serving the Product Owner and Development Team in their quest to do everything possible to delight customers.
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Guiding the team on how to get the most of out self-organization.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Monitor project/team performance through quantitative and qualitative measures of value, outcome, velocity, morale, and satisfaction
- Develop, implement, and promote Agile best practice standards including the use of boards and tools where appropriate.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Coordinate between and among Agile teams for progress and impediments via Scrum of Scrums and project management oversight Leading multiple teams with multiple levels of seniority to accomplish project goals
- Collaborates with executive leadership team on portfolio governance for Scrum, Kanban, and other projects and facilitates the start or stop of teams based on investment decisions
- Facilitates organizational learning, change management, and process adoption of Agile via metrics, benefits realization, outcomes, and retrospective findings
- Scrum Master position
See our new look and learn why more than 25 years of IT focus makes MDI Group different at www.mdigroup.com!