About JLL –
We're JLL. We're a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. We have nearly 300 corporate offices across 80 countries, with a team of more than 86,000 individuals.
If you're looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you'll have a chance to innovate with the world's leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You'll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We're focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL!
We are seeking a Salesforce Junior Administrator to help administer Salesforce to support a rapidly growing business with a disruptive business model. This is a chance for career advancement while gaining a deeper understanding of Salesforce. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and a creative thinker with the ability to grasp concepts quickly, with a diligent and detail-oriented doer mentality.
What this job involves:
- Handle basic administrative functions including maintenance of user accounts, profiles, roles, sharing rules, field security, and permission sets in Salesforce.
- With the support of the Sr. Salesforce Administrator, create, customize, and maintain objects, fields/relationships, workflow rules, processes and flows, page layouts, etc.
- Create, customize and maintain reports and dashboards based on end users needs.
- Provide support to end users via the Salesforce help desk.
- Monitors CRM system releases and stays abreast of what is happening within the Salesforce Community and assesses the impact to current operations.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be
- One or more years experience as a Salesforce administrator
- Possess either the Salesforce Administrator or App Builder certifications, with the desire to earn additional certifications
- Located in Dallas, Texas (work from Dallas office three days per week, work from home two days per week)
- Ability to translate and present technical knowledge into audience-relatable terms.
- Willingness to learn and work with new and existing technologies
- Ability to trouble-shoot and resolve issues at a functional level
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Experience with Pardot is a plus
What you can expect from us –
We're an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We'll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you'll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can't wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL“) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jl..com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.