Sales Enablement Specialist
As a Sales Enablement Specialist, you will work closely with each vertical’s sales department to develop relevant sales resources that will help the team convert prospects into clients. In addition to identifying gaps in the sales team’s knowledge base, you will be responsible for creating efficiency in how data is stored, dispersed, and updated, ensuring the sales reps are fully equipped with all necessary resources during the sales process.
To succeed in this role, you will ideally have a SaaS or digital marketing background and unique technical and creative skill sets. On the technical side, you will translate an in-depth understanding of Scorpion’s systems and client marketing performance data into easily digestible content; on the creative side, you will craft visuals and collateral that support a competitive selling strategy.
Clear and effective communication is key in this role, as well as exceptional attention to detail. You will need to have a comprehensive understanding of who stakeholders are and how to find useful, relevant data to ensure the sales team’s success.
What Scorpion Offers You:
-Competitive Pay based on experience
-Remote Work Available
-100% Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
-Traditional and Roth 401(k) Plans
-The icing on the cake: Scorpion’s amazingly friendly and family-oriented culture
Scorpion is the leading provider of technology and services helping local businesses thrive. We do this by helping customers understand local market dynamics, make the most of their marketing, and deliver experiences their customers will love. We offer tools to really know what’s going on with marketing, competitors, and customers. We blend cutting-edge AI supported by teams of real human people with local expertise committed to customers’ success and ready to do whatever it takes to help them reach their goals. Our technology and personalized tools bring everything together, in a way that makes sense, to help local businesses easily understand their business, market, and customer’s needs. We put SEO, Reviews, Advertising, Email Marketing, Chat and Messaging, Social Media, Website, Lead Management, Appointment Scheduling, and more to work for local businesses. We’re a technology-led service with a human touch.
- Develop and maintain sales collateral including but not limited to pitch decks, sales scripts, vertical-specific marketing insights cut sheets, playbooks, product documents, etc.
- Collaborate with delivery and product teams to understand system & integration capabilities and maintain updated product-specific assets for sales to refer to in the sales cycle.
- Utilize digital analysis tools in conjunction with the growth score to provide industry-specific recommendations.
- Partner with sales reps to identify critical data points, knowledge gaps, and opportunities to improve sales success.
- Refine the Talk Track for sellers, framing the conversation around the prospective client’s challenges and Scorpion solutions.
- Support sellers on the platform team by fielding product-related questions and involving marketing as needed.
- Serve as a liaison between corporate marketing, sales, client marketing, and product teams.
- Conduct regular content audits and develop new resources and tools under short deadlines.
- Instruct the sales team on the best use of enablement resources.
- Occasionally assist sales reps with market leader sales calls to provide market insights.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Information Systems, or Computer Science preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience in Sales Support, Data Analysis, or Sales Enablement preferred.
- Experience selling SaaS or digital marketing solutions and/or effectively managing SaaS or digital marketing accounts.
- Exceptional attention to detail, both in writing and in project completion.
- Ability to take ownership, prioritize, and efficiently complete tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong sense of urgency and the ability to work under tight timelines.
- Able to manage multiple content creation projects at a time.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and software as well as statistical measures and techniques.
- The ability to translate questions in data and translate analysis results to the business.
- Strong understanding of using technology when extracting deep data, demonstrated analysis experience.