Viant's culture is a unique combination of strong leadership, ambition, collaboration, and fun, with incredible growth opportunities for our employees! We offer a fast-paced work environment, with a strong focus on employee engagement, recognition, and development. With a commitment to innovation from the top down, Viant continues to remain ahead of the curve in the rapidly changing ad tech marketplace.
We have an exciting opportunity on our Dallas sales team for a high impact Sales Associate to aid our sales team in all aspects of campaign life cycle, including initial planning of accounts within their territory, as well as servicing clients' day to day needs to ensure expected delivery and client satisfaction. Viant offers a fast paced environment with a strong company culture focused on employee engagement, recognition, and growth.
The ideal Sales Associate candidate has a solid understanding of and proven experience in digital media and ad tech client management (preferably with programmatic campaign experience), and is an enthusiastic self-starter who is highly motivated and driven. A strong problem solver with a burning desire to learn and grow. With excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ideal candidate collaborates well with team members and has a high energy, outgoing personality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage online conversations via chat and email as well as phone with a focus on bringing customers to close
- Generate a high volume of sales related activity including cold calls, virtual meeting and presentations, proposals, and more. Must consistently meet or exceed revenue quota assignment
- Cultivate relationships with clients, gain deep insight into their business, and ultimately provide solutions to their marketing and advertising goals
- Expand Viant’s footprint to new accounts by cross-selling and up-selling product portfolio
- Provide feedback to the company on how to best service clients' needs
- 1-2 years digital media/ad tech experience
- A consultative, strategic thinker with great energy and enthusiasm for prospecting for new business and excellent closing skills
- Superb organizational, analytical, project management, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize deliverables, adhering to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through with team members and clients
- Creative problem solver with the ability to overcome challenges, utilizing available resources to troubleshoot
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment, and take ownership and accountability, as well as manage expectations (internally and externally)
- Flexible, motivated, engaging team player who has a solutions oriented/“can do“ attitude
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Proficient in MS Office, including PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Exposure to Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Aptitude for working with custom software systems
- Knowledge and grasp of media math and media plans is a plus!
- Competitive Salary and Bonuses
- Paid benefits for the employees:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life insurance/AD&D
- Paid parental leave
- Summer “Work from Anywhere” Fridays
- Health and Wellness programs
- Employee discounts – e.g. gym memberships, wireless plans, entertainment tickets
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Casual Office Atmosphere
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Ongoing Education & Training
- Company Sponsored Events & Team Building Experiences
Founded in 1999, Viant Technology LLC is a leading global people-based advertising technology company, enabling marketers to better plan, execute, and measure their digital media investments through our cloud-based platform. Built on a foundation of people instead of cookies, the Viant Advertising Cloud™ provides marketers with access to over 1 billion registered users globally, one of the largest registered user databases in the world, and infuses accuracy, transparency, reach and accountability into cross device advertising.
Viant owns and operates Adelphic and MySpace, and is a member of the Xumo joint venture.
In 2016, Viant became a subsidiary of Time Inc. (NYSE:TIME), one of the world’s leading media companies with over 100 influential brands including People, Sports Illustrated, Fortune and Time. In February 2018, Meredith Corporation (NYSE: MDP; meredith.com) acquired Time Inc. and all its subsidiary companies including Viant, creating a cross channel ecosystem of nearly 200 million unduplicated American consumers every month, including 85 percent of U.S. Millennial women.