Moss Adams brings more West to business. At Moss Adams, were excited by the greatness of possibility and the extraordinary potential for companies and individuals to prosper. We provide the worlds most innovative companies with specialized accounting, consulting, and wealth management services to help them embrace emerging opportunity.
Introduction to the team
We are currently seeking an Internal Audit Senior to be part of our Business Risk Services (BRS) practice. The practice provides internal audit and customized business control services such as assessing internal controls, Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 compliance, and operational effectiveness and efficiency reviews. Our BRS practice also provides unique opportunities to work with C-Suite executives around process improvement, conducting interviews with process owners, documenting risk and controls, and documenting policies and procedures. Our BRS practice is a fun, energetic, and close-knit group that is experiencing rapid growth, which provides our professionals with ample career opportunities!
Individuals who thrive at Moss Adams exhibit the following success skills Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, and Results Focus.
- Strong motivation to meet client deadlines, provide excellent client service and maintain strong client relationships
- Demonstrated ability to collect and analyze complex data, evaluate information and systems, while drawing logical conclusions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong ability to multitask, juggle multiple clients, and manage various deadlines
- Attention to detail while reviewing work, mentoring/managing staff and interns
- Demonstrated skills in effectively working with all levels of management
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field required; Masters degree preferred
- Previous experience in a public accounting firm required
- 2 years of experience in external or internal audit, internal control testing and documentation, internal control assessments, and report writing required
- Previous experience in auditing or reviewing quarterly financial reports, analyzing business risks, implementing new compliance standards and risk assessments required
- CPA, CIA, and/or CISA preferred. If not CPA, CIA or CISA, must meet educational requirements to obtain license upon hire in state of employment
- Recent Internal Audit and SOX 404 compliance experience preferred
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 30%
Here, youll be challenged and rewarded for leadership, technical excellence, and inspired perspectives. Thats why we offer opportunities to build your skills and explore your career in a supportive environment. At Moss Adams, where you take your career is up to you.
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.