Retirement Income Associate
Our Team is growing, and we need you!
Come be a part of this disruption in the financial services marketplace!
By joining the Level Four family of companies, you’ll be joining one of the fastest growing wealth management firms in the country. After 20+ years, we still have an entrepreneurial spirit, dedicated to embracing change. We are national in scope with offices throughout the U.S., yet with local roots here in North Texas.
- Casual Work Environment
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great Benefits
- And More…
Come take your career path to the next level!
The Retirement Income Associate is responsible for growing the Retirement Income business with increased annuity sales. After receiving adequate training and mentorship of annuity products, this role will directly focus on building a database of agents and advisors who are actively writing annuity and retirement income plans.
This position works on-site Monday through Friday at our Dallas, TX office.
Essential responsibilities and tasks of the Retirement Income Associate are:
- Respond to inquiries and provide support for existing database of agents
- Undergo Level Four’s portfolio of products, solutions and services training
- Place a minimum of 50 outbound calls a day once training is completed
- Continually meet or exceed sales targets by marketing company products, solutions, and services to new and existing agents/advisors
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with current and new customers
- Additional duties as required
Successful Retirement Income Associate will have:
- Highly motivated and outgoing personality
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to self-study and engage in independent work to increase job related knowledge and skills
- Must perform work tasks in the corporate Dallas office
- Preferably have prior experience in a financial services office/broker-dealer with knowledge of equity and fixed income markets as well as securities
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Proven track record of providing exceptional proactive customer service; can communicate with confidence and professionalism in both face-to-face and phone interactions
- Insurance experience is a plus, but not required