Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Uptown is a new state of the art surgical hospital in the Dallas' Uptown area. Specialties and services will include Orthopedic, Spine, Pain Management, General Plastic, and Ear, Nose and Throat surgery. Our mission is to provide first-class services for the local community in a safe, comfortable, and welcoming environment; one in which we would be happy to treat our own families.
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Uptown is a part of United Surgical Partners International (USPI). USPI owns and operates multiple surgical hospitals and ambulatory surgical care centers throughout the United States and London; with headquarter located in Addison, TX.
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Uptown is currently seeking a RN Operating Room Circulator in the Surgical Department for Seasonal opportunities. The ideal candidate will be focused on excellent customer service, have the ability to multi-task, the ability to show flexibility in assignments, maintain scrupulous infection control standards, maintain professional competencies and have the ability to work as part of an interdependent multidisciplinary team. Some later evenings required.
Benefits Include: Baylor Scott and White Medical Center - Uptown offers competitive salary, medical and dental, 401(k) with Company Contribution and annual profit sharing bonus.
Position required skills for the RN Operating Room Circulator include:
- Ability to make decisions based on nursing judgment
- Able to prioritize and organize workload to meet needs of patients and unit.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Job knowledge/Responsibilities/Productivity
- Customer Service/Relationship/Communication
- Environment of Care/Patient Safety
- Infection Control/Employee Health and Safety
- Performance Improvement
Position qualifications and requirements for the RN Operating Room Circulator include:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Graduate of an accredited RN School of Nursing
- At least three (3) years' experience as an RN in hospital Medical/Surgery or ICU unit
- RN, current in the State of Texas
- BLS, ACLS, PALS