Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic team at City Hospital at White Rock Lake a 218 bed acute care hospital located northeast downtown of Dallas, TX. Position will work per diem as need per clinical staffing needs at the hospital.
Position will report to General Manager and ideal candidate will:
- Be responsible for conducting nutrition assessments for med surg, telemetry, and ICU patients and provide appropriate diet education to patients and family
- Have strong communication skills and ability to work with a multi-disciplinary team
- Possess the ability to creatively problem solve, work independently with minimal supervision and make decisions while working within a self-directed and team-oriented work environment
- Prior experience or interest in NICU is a plus
- May work some weekends or holidays as needed
Knowledge of nutrition care principles for acutely or chronically ill patients/residents within specialty areas (e.g., pediatrics, diabetes, cardiovascular). Excellent communication and counseling skills.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.