Date: Jul 29, 2020
Our Exciting Opportunity:
We are now looking for a Sales Director for Service Area Managed Services IT & ADM in MANA. ICT is transforming the way billions of people work, play and communicate. Consumer lifestyles are changing rapidly, with mobile devices using more data as they access more products and services. Do you want to take the opportunity to shape the future of operations with us at Ericsson?
- Drive strategic customer engagements for new areas and in close collaboration with MA Domain, work with KAM community to grow the business.
- Work with MA to identify new opportunities and build funnel.
- Provide superior support to win key Deals, through identifying customer pain points, developing the required proposition and articulating Ericsson services offering differentiators. Successfully orchestrating across SA resources and engagement planning.
- A trusted advisor to CUs/MAs sharing global best practices, lessons learned, key differentiators.
- Work with MAs and CUs on MS IT ADM part of MA growth plans, tactical sales plans, and account plans for prioritized GCUs/CUs
- Develop commercial tactics and ensure competitive business/commercial models for MS IT ADM engagements.
- MS IT ADM primary interface between MA & SA.
- Communicate and drive MS IT ADM strategy and implementation in MAs in alignment with other SAs and BAs.
- GTM for emerging offerings including Operations Engine.
To be successful in the role, you must have:
- Education: M.SC, MBA or equivalent through experience
- Minimum years of experience: 10-years
- Strong business understanding and strong experience in driving and developing large IT deals.
- Good knowledge about the latest new portfolio offerings, AI/automation (ex. Ericsson operations engine)
- A hands-on person who has solid understanding of critical industry pain points, who can quickly identify customers pain points and who can defend our proposition to a good technical detail.
- Senior presence and experience meeting and negotiating at C-level.
- Deep understanding of Service Delivery process, models, and strategy.
- Knowledge of the sales process.
- Customer and market insight.
- Excellent Social and communication skills.
- Formulating strategies and concepts.
- Adhering to principles and values.
- Leading, supervising, and responding to change in a high pace environment.
What's in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won't develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson's legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at email@example.com or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Dallas || Consulting&SysInt