The Regional Business Director (RBD) will drive and manage our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by directing the strategies and tactics of an experienced team of sales executives in a designated geographic region. The incumbent will primarily be responsible for maximizing sales team potential by virtue of coaching, counseling and mentoring the team while collaboratively building sales plans and strategies with team members, marketing personnel and senior executives alike.
- Achieve or exceed growth and sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement strategic sales plans that expands Accelerate’s customer base and consumable revenue streams.
- Drive recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of the sales team.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships at the corporate and local level.
- Prepare and present sales forecasts to the executive team.
- Identify emerging trends and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competitive activity and strategy.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, advance education highly desired.
- Minimum of 2 years leading a successful sales team
Experience and Required Skills
- At least 10 years of sales or sales management experience with a proven track record of success.
- Proven team leadership skills motivating individuals to attain goals in a dynamic environment of simultaneous priorities and changing deadlines.
- Committed to continuous professional development and education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels throughout an organization.
- Highly developed interpersonal, oral and written communications, presentation, negotiation, facilitation, and leadership skills with a commitment to internal/external customer responsiveness.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Flexible and adaptable process-oriented work style; strong demonstrated work ethic that emphasizes customer focus, quality, and continuous improvement.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Professional credibility and strong executive presence.
- Miller Heiman Sales Process, highly desired