Job Title:Regional Sales Director
We are in search of a Regional Sales Director who is responsible for leading a prosperous Sales Team, ensuring they are using best practices and appropriate prospecting techniques to increase and add to the overall success of Varonis.
As the Varonis Regional Sales Director, you will be in charge of a given region and your goal will be to build out the territory with your Sales Team, guaranteeing that you and your team meet and/or exceed your given quota.
- Lead the Sales Team in following sales methodology and best practices, as well as ensuring proper use of CRM system.
- Provides ongoing mentorship to Sales Representatives to teach appropriate prospecting techniques for securing new clients, key account management, and general account maintenance.
- Conducts periodic reviews of business, which includes sales call activity, lead follow up, and prospecting and performance for each individual Sales Representative, while helping with personal issues, competitive losses/wins, and personal/professional developmental opportunities.
- Assess skill sets and provide ongoing coaching and feedback to team members in order to meet objectives, reinforce sales methodologies, and provide guidance on career path direction.
- Identify areas where your team needs assistance/where your territory needs growth and participate in the recruiting/interviewing activities.
- Guide Sales Team members on how to manage key relationships with principals and select Customers and Channel Partners.
- Implement processes that will keep the Sales Leadership Team current on the status of all sales activity on ongoing progress while acting as a point of escalation for Customers and Channel Partners.
- Ability to assess customer information, identify and address problem areas, formulate relevant solutions, and present solutions effectively.
- Business Planning: Has done an analysis of the assigned market with a developed business plan. This includes identifying specific resources, coverage, revenue goals, and action plans to achieve the forecast. Performs weekly status to provide visibility to their managers for planning purposes.
- Activity Management: Establishes a basic plan with sub-tasks and timelines, communicates the plan and tracks execution, and focuses on forecasted activities.
- Pipeline Management & Forecasting: Checks the general status of each Sales Representatives’ pipeline on a regular basis and provides coaching to address critical gaps. Based on familiarity and experience, applies judgement to their team members forecasting projections.
- Sales Process Execution: Actively involved in all critical deals and is consistently works with all Sales Representatives with a variety of accounts to understand the current selling environment.
- Consultative Selling: Understands customer and/or partner industry dynamics and quickly learns their specific strategies, priorities, and challenges. Starts with the customer/partner point of view and fits the Varonis solutions/advantage into that picture.
- Orchestrating Resources: Persistently leads, influences, and choreographs cross-functional and partner selling teams to ensure that customer deadlines, expectations, and agreements are met/exceeded.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year College/University OR 8+ years of experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively in presentations via telephone and computer with executive level customers, direct reports, and the Varonis Leadership Team.
- Ability to teach ways to identify new and existing opportunities through basic consultative selling methodology.
- Proven self-starter with a motivated attitude to be able to manage multiple tasks, projects, and responsibilities simultaneously,
- Goal driven with the ability to train sales people to close sales effectively.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- History of successfully leading a team that drives target attainment.
- Knowledge of managing CRM and opportunity management systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Familiar with a variety of sales support field concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Must be able to lead a team and meet monthly, quarterly, and annual quota requirements.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a pleasant and professional attitude towards customers and co-workers.
We invite you to check out our Instagram Page to gain further insight into the Varonis culture!