Oberg and Associates, LLC is looking for someone to join our team as a Search Consultant/Recruiter.
Who We Are:
Oberg and Associates, LLC was founded in 1996 and has since become the dominant recruiting firm working with the North American Corrugated Packaging and Paper Industries. This growth has occurred due to our internal systems and training, as well as our focus on long-term industry relationships, rather than individual placements.
Who We Are Looking For:
Oberg and Associates, LLC is looking for someone that can come in and, with our support, build up their own practice within our already thriving company. Our current goal is to take the success we've built in the corrugated industry, and replicate it in the paper industry, which is a relatively new endeavor for us. We are looking for someone with:
- The ability to build long-term relationships with candidates and clients alike.
- A strong telephone presence.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to build your own practice, while also working as part of the Oberg team.
- Strong Drive and Competitive edge.
We are seeking highly competitive team players who absolutely thrive off winning. If you are assertive, self-confident, organized, independent and a team player, this is an exciting, highly compensated opportunity for you.
Training and Preparation
We will provide you with the knowledge and basic skills you need to be a successful Search Consultant. We will also support you with information through our over 40 years of combined experience and formal training systems.
We invite you to consider a career with Oberg and Associates, LLC as a Search Consultant. Our services are in high demand and our industry is growing at a record pace.
Oberg and Associates, LLC is looking for highly motivated individuals to come in and build their own business within a business by creating and maintaining relationships.
- A four year college degree
- Maintain regular offices hours
- Initiate, maintain and develop professional relationships with industry personnel
- Fully investigate both new and existing avenues for establishing contact with untapped industry talent
- Strong communication and organizational skills