Quality Assurance Analyst, Senior – Dallas, TX
BenefitMall is a national provider of employee benefits, payroll, HR and employer services. Working with a network of more than 20,000 Trusted Advisors, we enable small and medium sized businesses easy access to affordable quality workforce solutions including employee benefits, payroll, compliance, and HR Solutions. Our employees enjoy an inclusive company culture that helps them exceed their income by providing career growth opportunities while maximizing their talents and contributions to the organization. We also offer standard medical, dental, and vision benefits along with a casual work environment, tuition reimbursement and pet insurance.
As a member of the team, you will be responsible for developing, establishing and enforcing quality assurance standards and measures by gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements.
- Be a true team player, be kind, radically candid and be willing to help
- Collaborate and communicate with teams from development, project management, and SMEs in active design, implementation and testing
- Learn and represent client needs, partaking in active discussions, understand their needs and producing effective testing patterns that are complaint with company best practices and standards.
- Safeguard the client, protecting their data and their business as a priority.
- Embrace a Lean methodology and an agile mindset, reducing risk, waste, in short iterations, with incremental planning on small teams that are continuously learning enough to deliver self-documented solutions
- Be accountable to commitments made to the team and leadership, setting and achieving milestones and goals
- Create, Maintain and enforce Testing Strategies, documenting practices, and test plans to ensure methodological successful delivery that conform to up-to-date testing trends and our standard practices.
- Drive team, timeline and responsibilities by assigning work allocation, deadlines, test case creation, and test closures
- Implement standard practices like traceability matrixes, establish rules, review checklists, test readiness reviews, Sanity and smoke tests.
- Ensure Product Quality by creating and validating manual and functional testing that considers business needs, acceptance criteria and provides a fluid experience for our end users.
- Produce Elegant Tests by creating clear, concise detail-oriented test plans/ cases.
- Validate Application Success by leading UAT, establishing test plans for end users, training, and assisting in the overall process
- Data Driven Results by producing reporting, metrics, and plans that are driven and derived from established workflows and strategies implemented.
- BS or BA degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of web-centric QA technical experience.
• years working experience with release and project management systems
- 3+ years working with mid-sized to large systems is highly preferred.
- Working experience with web technologies (Html, CSS, browser DOM), SQL, and restful APIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a detail oriented, critical eye
- Ability to creatively solution a problem, reviewing requirement documents and translate to test cases
- Experience with Azure DevOps VSTS TFS is a plus
- Experience using scripted solutions (Selenium) or application platforms (Microsoft Test Manager) is a plus
- Experience testing 3rd party integration and API endpoints is a plus
We are an EOE F/M/D/V
BenefitMall provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.