#4731 QA Tester (Selenium)
MDI Group is a premier IT workforce solutions provider with more than 25 years of expertise in finding “best fit” IT talent for mid-sized to Fortune 500 clients. We have established relationships with our clients and work directly with the hiring managers. Why MDI Group?...You can expect that we will learn what is most important to you in your job search and match that to the needs of our clients. We offer career coaching and resume services, skills certifications, interview preparation skills, health benefits and a 401K plan. We are currently interviewing for the following contract to hire position:
QA Tester (Selenium)
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related degree.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Consideration given to equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience with Test Automation including development of test scripts and Agile software development preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Ability to resolve issues using abstraction.
- Logical thinker capable in analysis, predictions and improvements.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Experience with manual software testing is required.
- Experience with at least one major automated testing framework.
- Experience with development and source control tools preferred.
- Working under limited supervision, ensures that client systems/software are implemented and enhanced as required.
- Analyzes systems to define testing approach to be used considering all the dependencies of the application.
- Determines the most appropriate and efficient testing method (manual, automated) and tools to prove completion of test and delivery of expected system results.
- Verifies that system data, as well as output, correspond to expected norms and that system functionality satisfies the specification.
- Works to identify common defects and areas for improvement.
- Communicates these to development and project resources.
- Assists in the selection of an automated testing framework, and develops automated tests in that framework.
- Builds automated testing tools and scripts to perform common tests.
- Collaborates with users, developers and other constituents involved in development, testing and release of software products.
- Monitors and analyzes testing process, making recommendations for improvements for a given testing engagement as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers.
- May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
- Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause moderate impact to co-workers and supervisor or damage to a client engagement.
- This position is for web QA engineer. Skillset - Scripting, Selenium, Protractor, Karma
See our new look and learn why more than 25 years of IT focus makes MDI Group different at www.mdigroup.com!