workforces is increasingly complex. People Advisory Services (PAS) builds and
improves organizational and individual performance, delivering a highly complex
and challenging mission, especially in an ever changing working
environment. As a member of one the PAS pillars youâll be part of a team
with a wide variety of experiences and a supportive environment. When you join
us you will gain unique experiences and valuable knowledge working across
capabilities, sectors and geographies and have the opportunity to take your
career in the direction you want.
As a Senior Analyst you will be involved in a wide
variety of challenging and diverse actuarial engagements ranging from retirement
plan valuations, forecasting, special studies, plan design and mergers and
acquisitions. You will have the opportunity to gain excellent personal and
professional growth and meaningful exposure to our business as an integral
member of our client services team.
You will work on multiple reward projects delivering quality client
service and providing flexible and innovative reward solutions. You will also
be expected to have excellent communication skills, integrate into and lead new
teams, and rapidly establish relationships. Youâll be generating profitable revenue by
identifying follow-on engagement opportunities and developing lasting
relationships with clients.
and attributes for success
- Preparepension valuations, benefit certifications, and various government reports fora variety of clients
- Contributeto client satisfaction by providing timely and effective responses to clientneeds and concerns
- Participatein client meetings and work within a team environment to deliver fullyintegrated benefit services to clients
- Take a practical approach to solving issues andgaining client agreement
- Encourage and facilitate collaboration amongst teammembers, and promote an inclusive working environment
- Contribute to business development and clientpursuit activities by preparing proposals and delivering presentations forpotential clients
qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor's degree with a concentration in actuarial science,mathematics, or statistics, around four to five years of work experience
- Excellent analytical, research and communication skills
- Proficiency in PROVAL actuarial software
- Experience in reviewing pension funding
- Ability to build client relationships and manage expectations
- Project management experience, planning, budget management, andreporting
youâll also have
- Demonstrated anunderstanding of actuarial concepts and actively pursue increased actuarialknowledge through client assignments and actuarial exams
we look for
Weâre interested in professionals with the
drive to take on new responsibilities and projects. Youâll need the confidence
to speak up with your own creative thoughts on a wide range of areas. Youâll also have
the opportunity to achieve your potential by being given professional
development and experiences with clients across geographies. If youâre keen to play a pivotal role within a highly focused
expat tax team, this role is for you.
working at EY offers
We offer a
competitive compensation package where youâll be rewarded based on your
performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In
addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both
pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed
holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits
designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleaguesin the industry
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way thatâs rightfor you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and
advisory services, weâre using the finance products, expertise and systems
weâve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture
that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however
long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a
lifetime. And with a
commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, weâll make our
ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above,
please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.