Vixxo is seeking a full-time, Operations Manager in Dallas, TX
This role reports to the Director, Operations and manages a team of customer support representatives to ensure we are providing exceptional service to two (2) retail customers. You will be looked to, to support account management, collections, and expense control while achieving service center goals.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS JOB:
- A talent steward, you drive and optimize team performance, engagement and productivity by empowering and developing each individual within your team.
- A problem solver, you ask the right questions to uncover root cause and can quickly iterate to a final, well-thought-out result.
- A people person, you are a customer-focused individual with an ability to understand others.
TOP 3 RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directly manage a team of customer service representative and advanced customer service representatives: measure progress toward goals, ensure alignment with processes, identify trends and coach toward continuous improvement
- Establish relationships with customers in order to find solutions to escalated issues,
- Monitor and drive key business metrics that align with service proficiency and customer costs
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience leading a customer service and/or operations team
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in a customer service, operations or service center role
- Demonstrated experience cultivating a strong work environment to motivate and improve productivity and performance management within a team
- Prior experience managing a budget is a plus
- Previous experience with a CRM and/or facilities management is preferred
- Bachelors Degree in business administration or a similar field, a plus
Vixxo wants your ambition, your experience, your talent, and what makes you unique. We may have a place for you on one of our many teams, all dedicated to facilities management for some of your favorite retail, grocery, restaurant and convenience market brands.
Just like you would, we hold ourselves accountable for growing the company and meeting aggressive goals. We also work equally as hard at growing our corporate culture, which includes Vixxo’s commitment to diversity and the fact great minds think differently. Introduce yourself.
This position is based in our service center at 2711 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy #400, Dallas, TX 75234
To learn more, TEXT Vixxo to 25000 and our virtual assistant Olivia will connect you with our talent team.