With thousands of beautiful spaces built for travel and life, Sonder is transforming the future of hospitality. Each Sonder is purposefully selected, designed and maintained - customized to reflect the vibe of its neighborhood. Whether your stay is two days, two months or two years, in a studio or a six-bedroom, Sonder ensures a unique, yet consistent experience. And with 24/7 on-demand service, crisp linens, and over 200 other quality standards, we’re taking stay further for guests all around the world.
Sonder started a little over five years ago, and now has thousands of spaces in cities across the globe.
AT SONDER YOU WILL:
- Create extremely detailed floor plans of our spaces using the Magicplan iphone app
- Conduct thorough apartment walkthroughs for maintenance checks
- Run inventory checks of all of our assets and furniture in the apartments after the initial move
- Count and stock kitchen and housewares at multiple locations
- Coordinate and meet with our 3rd party contractors at our apartments. This means letting in Painters, Wallpapers, Furniture Builders and Housekeepers.
- Clean and prepare your area for photoshoots (windex windows, vacuum all carpets, spic and span!)
- Stage apartments with all guest supplies (towels, linens, toiletries, etc.)
- Communicate your progress, ideas, and needs with your team via mobile project management apps, email, and text
- Be on the go and work independently 70% of the time, at a desk 30% of the time.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Incredibly hardworking and willing to do what it takes for us to reach our goals
- Great communication skills and ability to check in with your team throughout the day
- A perfectionist, obsessing over all the details
- Thrives when it comes to organization, cleanliness, and planning
- Comfortable with Google Docs and Sheets
- Accountable and a a lover of checklists, every detail is recorded and every completed task is crossed off
- Working vehicle and valid drivers license
- Ability to hang art and frames
- Ability to lift or move ~30 lbs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.