Multimodality Technologist performs any combination of MRI, CT, Mammography, Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasonography, or XRay Imaging procedures on ambulatory, and hospital patients in a physician office, clinic, and/or hospital setting as requested by a physician or other licensed provider and under general supervision of a Radiologist for the diagnosis of disease and injury in accordance with established protocols. The multi-modality technologist II must be able to effectively explain the procedure to the patient and be sure they are comfortable and at ease during the exam and provide care to the patients while obtaining diagnostic quality images for interpretation by a Radiologist and be a resource for leadership in the absence of modality/department management for day to day operational activities and patient interactions. Multimodality Technologist demonstrates and promotes team work with flexibility, willingness to assist other departmental service locations as requested, showing respect and cooperation with all departments and individuals, living the standards or behavior. Multimodality Technologist utilizes technical knowledge and skills to perform procedures accurately and in a timely manner in accordance with age specific criteria.
The ideal candidate for the Multimodality Technologist position must be able to perform high quality multimodality procedures according to exam protocol in a timely manner.
- Location/Facility – Baylor Scott & White - Dallas
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
- Specialty/Department/Practice – Radiology
- Shift/Schedule – PRN
- Benefits – Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
- Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
- H.S. Graduate/GED or equivalent, and completion of an accredited program in Radiologic Technology, R, CT, IR, or MRI techology, or Diagnostic Medical Sonography, or Mammography
- Licensed by the State of Texas Medical Board as a Medical Radiologic Technologist (MRT), unless the role is MRI and Ultrasound
- Certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists in two imaging modalities and works 25% of the time in the second modality.
- 1 year of clinical experience in modality preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certified