We are looking for PCTs to work in one of our Baylor Scott
& White Hospitals.
Our Patient Care Technicians (PCTs),
under supervision of the Registered Nurse, provides direct patient care by
assisting the RN to meet patient and family needs. Our PCTs follow our plan of
care, which includes the age, and/or developmental stage of the patient,
maintains a clean and orderly workplace patient care environment and is
complaint with all infection control practices. The PCT will assist in patient
care, including examinations and procedures and will obtain records
patient vital signs, heights, weights, nutritional intake and output, and
perform Dextrosticks. The PCT will routinely perform EKGs, and other unit
- Location/Facility - Baylor University Medical Center - Dallas
- Specialty/Department/Practice(s) - Medicine: Internal, Med Cardiac Telemetry, Medical Telemetry, Pulmonary, Telemetry.
- Shift/Schedule - Full-time days with 12 hour shifts & rotating weekends.
- Benefits - Ourcompetitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility forhealth and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan withdollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon
position type and/or level.
School Diploma/GED or equivalent required
is required within 30 days of hire