At Sendero, we exist to unleash the potential of our company, clients, and community. As a Marketing Specialist within the Marketing and Internal Operations teams, you will have an opportunity to directly contribute to our purpose by helping to expand Sendero's brand and capabilities to current and prospective clients.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build and apply basic knowledge of Marketing theory, industry, and professional standards to work methods and deliverables to achieve goals
- Support marketing sponsorships through assisting with contract review/renewals, conducting market opportunity research, communicating with sponsor organizations, supporting attending prep, etc.
- Support internal and external marketing events by helping with end-to-end event logistics, tracking budgets and attendance, communicating with vendors, providing day-of support, etc.
- Provide support on client relation efforts through appreciation ideation, vendor communications, tool oversight, etc.
- Supervise ordering of promotional materials by reviewing content, coordinating requirements, monitoring inventory, placing orders, etc.
- Monitor and maintain digital content distribution across a variety of channels (social media, website, press releases, email, etc.)
- Potential to support other marketing content and administrative efforts
- Participate in (e.g., note taking, providing input) and sometimes facilitate small groups and/or meetings to address issues and gather data
- Complete other duties and special projects as assigned
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or a related field with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Participation over time in two or more extracurricular activities
- Leadership roles (academic, work, or extra-curricular)
- Work experience that may include full or part-time work (paid or volunteer), full-time work during summers, and/or volunteer work (0-1 years total)
- Experience across social media platforms
- Basic proficiency with MS Office product suite (Preferred: Intermediate proficiency with MS Office product suite)
- Strong business writing and verbal information-sharing abilities
- Basic presentation and meeting facilitation abilities
- Preferred: Basic understanding of event management (i.e., event software tools)
WHAT WE OFFER
- An environment where all employees are valued and respected for who they are
- Fast-growing company environment and growth opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements - ability to work from home and Sendero's offices
- Competitive compensation and total rewards
Sendero is an equal opportunity employer.