Manager, iDMS Forms
The iDMS Forms Manager is responsible for managing the performance, health, growth and goals of the forms team. This role will be responsible for leading the team to hit company and department set OKRs.
- Directly oversee the forms specialist and quality and compliance specialist
- Manage all iDMS forms projects including timelines and resource distribution
- Coordinate closely with Onboarding and Upgrade Manager to insure all new client and upgrade forms finished by assigned deadlines
- Manage team capacity and assign projects as needed
- Create and maintain process guides and documentation policies for the team
- Create and maintain performance measurements for team members
- Identify and execute on OKRs pertaining to the forms dept.
- Accurately report monthly numbers through Salesforce reports
- Work with compliance and quality specialist to maintain an up-to-date forms library and ensure every new form or updated forms is completed correctly and accurately
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience with one or more DealerSocket Products
- Management skills and the ability to coach team members
- Must be able to provide support and communication to an extensive customer base within the automotive industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Experience with Salesforce
- Project documentation
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced office environment.
- Ability to identify business issues/requirements and to solve problems with many variables and unique situations.
- Ability to work independently and creatively.
- Must be able to maintain integrity, minimize confusion and keep control throughout the project lifecycle.
- Must be able to deal effectively with people. Ability to work under pressure is essential.
- Must possess good judgment, initiative, strong work ethic and dependability.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Position may require some travel – up to 25%
- Typically requires sitting, speaking, and computer use for extended periods of time.
- May require interaction with vendors