Accudata Systems is seeking a managed services technology engineer whose primary responsibility is to resolve customer issues.
Key functions of this position include:
- Provide exceptional customer support while resolving technical issues submitted by customers
- Respond to tickets and incidents in accordance to company policies, procedures, and escalation processes
- Clearly communicate and/or escalate issues or disruptions (planned or unplanned) to minimized end user business interruptions
- Ability to respond as technical point of contact for customer service delivery
- Complete all activities within accordance to security policies and practices to ensure customer safety and privacy of data and its resources
- Root Cause Analysis (RCAs) and resolution tracking for major issues or upon customer request
- Technical support to customers by phone, email, and onsite as needed
- Data center colocation management
- Assist with NOC monitoring and issue resolution
- MSP ticket troubleshooting focus across all MSP customers
- Coordinate the completion of regularly scheduled health checks for customer environments
- Shared on-call rotation required (average is once every 6-8 weeks)
- Required to meet minimum training certification needs within one year
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
- At least two years of work experience in a server or network troubleshooting / implementation role
- Microsoft MCITP / MCSE preferred
- VMware VCA6-DCA preferred
Apply for this position:
This position will be based in Houston or Dallas. Accudata Systems offers an excellent compensation plan, as well as a benefits package that includes medical, dental, life, AD&D, flex and 401k, and a challenging yet stable work environment.